1. I had to give up my career as a photographer, I kept loosing focus.
2. I think my pet crocodile is an amateur photographer, he’s a bit of a snapper.
3. How does Santa take pictures? With his North Polaroid.
4. my friend is always going on about photography jokes. You just can’t shutter up.
5. when a friend retired from a lifetime as a photographer, he moved to a old focus home.
6. whats wrong with most cameras that don’t take good photos? The nut behind the viewfinder.
7. A fellow bought a laboratory puppy from the pet store and named him kodak. That way he could say he owned a Kodak lab.
8. There are no bad pictures.. that’s just how your face looks sometimes.
9. A photographer went to a dinner party where he showed many of his photographs. The lady of the house said those are nice pictures, you must have a great camera. He said nothing, but when leaving her home offered the following compliment. The meal was very nice, you must have great pots and pans.
10. Photographers are mean first they frame you, than they shoot you, and than they hang you on the wall!
11. If you saw a drowning person and you had to choose between saving him or capturing the moment, what aperture would you use?
Weren’t those Great! They are a couple of my favorites! Stay tuned for some more fun posts like this one!